Here are my policies should you request a review from me
1. I will review any genre of book, fiction or non-fiction, although my favourite genre is definitely historical fiction.
2. If you are interested in having me review for you please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and “Book Review” in the subject line.
3. I will not charge for a review. I will also not pay/purchase a book. I see this as a mutually beneficial relationship, and I am a broke grad student.
4. I will accept an e-book in ‘mobi’ or ‘pdf’ format. I will also accept physical copies of books if you are so willing to ship one to me.
5. I cannot guarantee a positive review, I aim to be genuine and honest in all my writing. I do not rate books on any sort of scale, they are too objective.
6. I also do not have a strict timeline. I am a student so my schedule fluctuate. At time I will be able to post a review within a week, and others it will sometimes take 2-3 weeks to do. My general goal is to post a review in less than 3 weeks after receiving a file.
7. I will post the review here, on shelfari, and on goodreads, as well as a link to theindiereview.com. If you would like it posted anywhere else please just ask, I will be happy to do that.
8. It would be most appreciated if you could promote this blog, I love to read and just want to share my passion with everyone.